Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Consultant & Trainer
Benjamin Day Consulting, Inc.
You've got Team Foundation Server 2015 and you're looking to do Scrum. Ok, that's great. Now what does that mean? What does TFS2015 actually do to help your Scrum team(s) run more efficiently? If you're the Scrum Master, how should you be coaching your team? What can you do to help get to high-quality, "done", working software faster? How does TFS make anything in Scrum easier?
In this session, you'll learn to address these from the perspective of a technically-minded Scrum Master. You'll learn how to address four of the main pieces of running a Scrum project using TFS2015: Stakeholder Interaction, Planning & Execution, Testing, and streamlining the Definition of Done (DoD). Along the way there will be plenty of talk about work item management, QA testing, feedback management, and automated builds.
You will learn:
- How to streamline your scrum process using TFS2015 & Visual Studio Online
- How to use TFS for manage stakeholder interaction using the Feedback Manager
- Methods for planning and executing your sprints
- How to use TFS's Test Hub to track and manage the QA testing effort
- To automate release and testing using automated build
- To improving your skills as a Scrum Master